PP melt blown cloth machine
PP melt blown cloth production line is mainly used for making melt blown cloth, which is widely used as mask filtering materials, insulation filling materials, medical materials and son on.To make qualified melt blown cloth, the whole melt blown production line.
melt blown cloth machine，PP melt blown fabric production line.
Other name: PP melt blown fabric machine, PP melt blown fabric making machine, mask melt blow fabric machine, etc.
Function: the melt blown fabric production line is used to produce the pp fabric, which has the wide usage in the daily life and industry production.
1, Medical and sanitary cloths: surgical gowns, protective clothing, sterilization wraps, masks, diapers, sanitary napkins, etc.
2, Fabrics for home decoration: wall stickers, tablecloths, bed sheets, bed covers, etc.
3, Clothing fabrics: lining, adhesive lining, flakes, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc.
4, Industrial fabrics: filter materials, insulation materials, cement bags, geotextiles, covering fabrics, etc.
5, Agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.
6, Others: space cotton, thermal insulation and sound insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filters, tea bags, etc.
To make qualified melt blown cloth, the whole melt blown production line should include: material feeder, single screw extruder, hydraulic screen changer, metering pump, T die, forming machine, electrostatic device, split device, winder, air compressor, air heating system. The working principle of this equipment as blow:
Auto feeder feeds polypropylene into extruder – pp materials are melt and push outer by extruder – heated air blow melted polypropylene materials through the nozzle T die (with hundreds of small holes in the mold), and threaded materials arrive at the Receiving table and become cloth – split meltblown cloth into several pieces with certain width – wind melt blown cloth into roll.
Technical characteristics of faygoplast meltblown extruder meltblown nonwoven fabric production line:
1. A special hanger-type and gas-equalizing spinning die with independent intellectual property rights is adopted to distribute the melt evenly.
2. The air pressure of the air nozzle is stable, the airflow on both sides is symmetrical, and the airflow in the width direction is uniform.
3. Easy adjustment of air gap width.
4. A specially designed hot air flow heating device has good heating efficiency, excellent heat exchange efficiency, and low energy consumption.
5. The receiving distance is adjustable, and the receiving form (flat net receiving and roller receiving) can be easily replaced.
6. Uniform fiber fineness and cloth surface.
7. The electret treatment makes the melt-blown cloth have a good filtering effect.